Sleigh Bells

Heyyyy all
How are you today?

Today to share is a little DooHickey project I made for the Magnolia Christmas DooHickey Club Brochure using last years dies.
As you can see there are lots of DooHickeys on there.

In the brochure there is also a little tutorial on how I made these Christmas Poinsettias using the Poinsettia die
I find it really therapeutic making flowers when I dont feel like doing anything else and make a whole bunch in one go.

Papers for my card are Riddersholm Our Country Christmas

Enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is just amazing. So many gorgeous little Christmas details to feast on. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous piece of art. Love the poinsettias. Stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie wow this is absolutely amazing I love it and the design is great.

Debs xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

This is beautiful, Debbie! While I don't own any, I think Doo Hickey dies are so sweet! They are hard to come by over here.

Kathy said...

This is nothing short of stunning, Debbie!!!!

Kirsty said...

Stunning always an inspiration :)

angelwhispers said...

Another beauty Debbie your cards are amazing with just the dies so inspiring. Chanelle xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this looks absolutely stunning - you are definitely the queen of DooHickeys!
Rebecca.

JenniferD said...

Wow they are all Incredible! you are truly a master on Layering Dies and Creating Stunning!

Barbara GR said...

Stunning!!! Thank you for sharing your tutorial Debbie! I love them! I used some on my projects! The effect is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you!!!
Guhs, Barbara GR

01 09 10