I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Hey!! Morning!
How are you all?
Today to share is a card using a couple of Magnolia stamps from the new collection

 'Waiting For Christmas'



Ive coloured with DI's as always.

I did actually throw this card in the bin!!! I dont know what was wrong with me...I just couldnt make it work!!! It did look a bit better the next day though!!!

Lots of Frantage and Mica flakes for the snowy white Christmas effect. The Mica Ive used  are pearly so difficult to see here. Also Ive used glossy accents on the windows of the cottage.
Seam Binding, Pearl Trim, Roses,  Red Berries, Cheesecloth, Bells and Lace are all from the
Ribbon Girls

Lots of dies too
DooHickeys Sleigh,So Wrapped Snowflake Tag and Scalloped Tag
Dee'S Distinctively Die Tree
Memory Box

Have a great day :D
xxxx




12 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

what a pretty card Debbie and I love the pearls wrapped around the trees!

Camilla said...

OMG!!! This cards is so beautiful Debbie <3
I love it...so sparkly and the coloring is just perfekt as always <3

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Debbie, such a pretty scene you've created
Have a wonderful day Hugs Julie P

Suzi Mac said...

So glad you retrieved this beautiful card from the bin Debbie. Stunning elements all put together like only you could achieve. Love it. Hugs Suzi x

Sharon said...

I don't know how you could of placed this in the bin for a second - it is stunning. I love the images and such a beautifully designed card.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Wow this card is fantastic!!!! I love the embellishments and the stamp is fantastic.
Francy

Meretekj said...

Amazing card!
Hugs, Merete

Patty O'Malley said...

Hey, if you ever throw any cards in the bin, send them to me because even those are beautiful! Love the warm, cozy feeling this card conveys.

Donna said...

OMG!!! I saw this beauty on Facebook and had to pop by for a better look.
What a stunning card Debbie. The detail is amazing and full of festive loveliness.
I'm so glad you decided to retrieve it from the bin to share it with all.
Hugs, Donna xx

Susanne said...

What an awesome card you have made! Genuine wintery feeling!

Kirsty said...

Stunning as always love the rich red background makes your scene stand out.. Why are we so hard on ourselves I put 1 in the bin every few months lol... So glad you saved it.. Always an inspiration xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a dreamy winter scene, so beautiful! Love this cute Tilda, she's my favourite out of the new ones :)
Rebecca.

01 09 10