Magnolia Vintage Box Volume 2....Enjoy The Show

Hi Again
I can now share my card with the latest Magnolia Vintage Box. The theme in this one is Vintage Circus.
Have you received your stamps?... I have to say I lurvveee the Vintage stamps and the dies are as always just amazing :D
I created a Circus feel card using Nutcracker Soldier Edwin from the Little Italy Collection painted with Distress Reinkers.

Using the same pictures from the step by step in the magazine I have made a small video of how made the card using some of the vintage stamps.
Hope you like it.


   
Thankyou for stopping by
Have a wonderful Easter
Big Hugs

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Gorgeous!
.... but this Edwin was from Little Circus Moscow not Little Italy (written in your you tube video). :)
Hugs, t.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous
hugs :)

Candy said...

Beautiful work as always Debbie. Thanks for your tutorial - it's nice to see it in person.

Kirsty said...

Fab tutorial and creation thanks for the tips can't wait till my day off to play just loving the vintage box :)

ADA said...

Prachtige kaart, en leuk om het filmpje te zien.
GROETJES ADA

01 09 10