Take A Leap

Hi There
Im back with my project for LLC which means Itttsssss Saturday!!! Yeahhh

Our topic this week is Take A Leap!

I know I havent really stepped out of the box in crafting, but in real life I have...
Im raising money for Cancer Research through March by doing 10,000 steps a day which is roughly 5 miles(On top of my normal steps)
Its going well so far apart from the ever changing UK weather!!
I inked up a Magnolia Ive never used before. 'Happy Easter Tilda' from the little Easter Collection 2013....perfect for this theme.


Papers are Pions newest Collection 'Easter Greetings'
Sandy stocks the full Collection as with all the other collections.
Dies used are DooHickeys Brides Bow, Feathers, Tildas Tag and Sakura Backgound
Butterfly is Spellbinders.
The rest Ive listed below

Thanks so much for stopping by today
I wish you an amazing weekend 
Keep warm
Hugs


2 comments:

LottesCards said...

Stunning! Love this Tilda, she nice to colour up <3
Love your papers and details. Good job you raising money for Cancer Research. Hope you make it to the end of the month! Have a great weekend, hugs Lotte!

Unknown said...

Wat is dat een super mooi kaartje
Groetjes lida

01 09 10